We currently have two full-time openings:
1. Member Services Officer II
Trademark Federal Credit Union is looking for a full-time Member Service Officer II to join the team in our South Portland office.
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain a high level of dependability, accuracy and confidentiality
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Set and meet cross-selling goals for appropriate products and services
- Uphold a significant level of trust and diplomacy, as well as normal courtesy
We pride ourselves on being good at:
- Teamwork…we’re all in this together!
- Being supportive…you can lean on us!
- Being a responsive employer…we listen!
- Providing our employees with stable, rewarding careers!
- Sprinkling in dashes of fun…seriously!
We are looking for someone good at:
- Teamwork…all for one and one for all!
- Being dependable…we can count on you!
- Attention to detail…you know that it’s all about the little things!
- Customer service skills…your smile knows no bounds!
- Being fun and having fun…it’s basically your middle name!
Come be a part of our team!
If this sounds like the type of company you’d be proud to represent, send your resume to Chloe Keyes at: Trademark Federal Credit Union, PO Box 1440, Portland, ME 04104 or email Chloe.Keyes@TrademarkFCU.org.
Requirements: Six months to two years of similar or related experience. High school education or GED.
Benefits: Competitive wages and benefits, including: Health & Dental Coverage, 401K Match & Safe Harbor, Wellness Benefit, Branded Clothing Allowance and Paid Time Off.
Location: South Portland office: 340 Main Street, South Portland, ME 04106
Trademark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. Vice President of Service & Operations
Trademark Federal Credit Union is celebrating our 85th year in business and we have a lot to celebrate. We opened a new branch, launched ITM technology and have grown our commitment to the communities we serve. We won’t stop there! We have a big strategic vision to continue our growth and move us forward for the next 85 years. The Vice President of Service and Operations plays a big part in carrying out this vision.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a person who will work with a passion for serving our Membership and spread that passion throughout the organization. A person with proven leadership skills to lead a team of skilled individual contributors and managers, allowing them to work independently and supporting them when needed. A person who takes on a challenge with a smile and a creative mind.
Members put their trust in our expertise and soundness; this person must ensure all activities within the department are carried out in an efficient, sound, and compliant manner.
What you are looking for (because it is not all about us):
- A positive, supportive environment.
- To be trusted and offer trust. This role has a high level of independence and decision-making authority.
- Communication. You’ll know where you stand, where the organization stands and our plans for the future.
- A challenge! We are charting our own course and this role needs someone who is not afraid to forge new paths.
- To work among people with amazing accountability and work ethic.
- Development. You have goals, and we want to know what they are so we can work together to achieve them.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience. This role leads our Augusta and South Portland branches, e-Services and Risk staff. Manages four people directly and seven indirectly.
- A bachelor’s degree or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- This position would work out of our Operation Center in Scarborough with travel to the branches in Augusta and South Portland.
- Motivating or influencing others is a material part of the job. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others. The role requires a significant level of trust and diplomacy.
Other Skills Analyze and interpret data to be used in future goal setting, managing workflow, trends, etc. Able to look at situations from a global perspective, relying on past experiences, data, policies, procedures, and other tools available, to make decisions that balance the needs of the employees, Members and organization. Strategic thinking and planning for future growth.
If you think Trademark is the right place for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Amy Selepack, Executive Assistant, Amy.Selepack@TrademarkFCU.org. Please make the cover letter helpful in illustrating why your experience and personality would be a good fit at Trademark.
Office location: 145 Pleasant Hill Road, Scarborough, ME 04074
Trademark is an Equal Opportunity Employer