SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Supervisory Committee is looking for an individual who is interested in learning more about the Credit Union and ensuring its soundness. Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or auditing is helpful in carrying out responsibilities for audit and verification but is not required.
Service on Trademark’s Supervisory Committee is a volunteer opportunity that Trademark hopes will bring each individual fulfillment in knowing that they have had the opportunity to participate in ensuring the soundness of the organization for a strong future.
This is an unpaid volunteer position and must be filled by a Member of Trademark Federal Credit Union.
- The financial condition of the Credit Union is accurately presented
- That management practices are sufficient to safeguard assets
- That accounting records are prepared promptly
- That internal controls are established and effectively maintained
- That plans, policies and control procedures established by the Board of Directors are properly administered
- Policies and control procedures to safeguard against error, carelessness, fraud, and self-dealing have been established
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a Member in good standing.
- Must agree to a credit report and background review to meet bonding guidelines
- Accounting background and/or education in this area and/or related work experience is helpful
- Must pass conflict of interest review
- 1-2 hours a month for required duties
- An additional 2 hours a month if attending optional Board meetings
To express your interest, please contact Amy Selepack at, Amy.Selepack@TrademarkFCU.org with a resume and cover letter advising your interest and what experience you will bring to Trademark. If you have any questions, please email Gale Bertrand, Chairperson of the Supervisory Committee, at Gale.Bertrand@AholdDelhaize.com.