We currently have one full-time opening in our Augusta location.
We also have an opening on our Supervisory Committee.
Scroll down to see both opportunities.
1. Member Service Officer I
Trademark Federal Credit Union is looking for a full-time Member Service Officer I to join the team in our Augusta office.
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain a high level of dependability, accuracy and confidentiality
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Set and meet cross-selling goals for appropriate products and services
- Uphold a significant level of trust and diplomacy, as well as normal courtesy
We pride ourselves on being good at:
- Teamwork…we’re all in this together!
- Being supportive…you can lean on us!
- Being a responsive employer…we listen!
- Providing our employees with stable, rewarding careers!
- Sprinkling in dashes of fun…seriously!
We are looking for someone good at:
- Teamwork…all for one and one for all!
- Being dependable…we can count on you!
- Attention to detail…you know that it’s all about the little things!
- Customer service skills…your smile knows no bounds!
- Being fun and having fun…it’s basically your middle name!
Come be a part of our team!
If this sounds like the type of company you’d be proud to represent, send your resume to Wendy Dyer at: Trademark Federal Credit Union, PO Box 1056, Augusta, ME 04332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: Six months to two years of similar or related experience. High school education or GED.
Benefits: Competitive wages and benefits, including: Health & Dental Coverage, 401K Match & Safe Harbor, Wellness Benefit, Branded Clothing Allowance and Paid Time Off.
Location: Augusta office: 44 Edison Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
Trademark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE
The Supervisory Committee is looking for an individual who is interested in learning more about the Credit Union and ensuring its soundness. Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or auditing is helpful in carrying out responsibilities for audit and verification but is not required.
Service on Trademark’s Supervisory Committee is a volunteer opportunity that Trademark hopes will bring each individual fulfillment in knowing that they have had the opportunity to participate in ensuring the soundness of the organization for a strong future.
This is an unpaid volunteer position and must be filled by a Member of Trademark Federal Credit Union.
- The financial condition of the Credit Union is accurately presented
- That management practices are sufficient to safeguard assets
- That accounting records are prepared promptly
- That internal controls are established and effectively maintained
- That plans, policies and control procedures established by the Board of Directors are properly administered
- Policies and control procedures to safeguard against error, carelessness, fraud, and self-dealing have been established
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a Member in good standing.
- Must agree to a credit report and background review to meet bonding guidelines
- Accounting background and/or education in this area and/or related work experience is helpful
- Must pass conflict of interest review
- 1-2 hours a month for required duties
- An additional 2 hours a month if attending optional Board meetings
To express your interest, please contact Amy Selepack at, Amy.Selepack@TrademarkFCU.org with a resume and cover letter advising your interest and what experience you will bring to Trademark.