We’d like to take a moment to extend our heartfelt appreciation to individuals of Trademark Federal Credit Union that help guide and support our visions – the Board of Directors, Associate Board Members, and Supervisory Committee Members.
These individuals, through their valuable contributions, play an integral role in steering the course of our institution. Their guidance, experience, and strategic insight help us navigate through challenges and seize opportunities, ensuring Trademark Federal Credit Union remains a cornerstone in our communities.
Their voluntary service is a testament to their passion for the betterment of Members, Employees, and the Organization. The time, effort, and expertise they invest behind the scenes is invaluable. Each Member brings a wealth of experience, diverse perspectives, and a shared vision that enriches our discussions and fosters innovation. Their efforts create a foundation upon which our credit union stands strong and resilient.
With that, we are pleased to announce the reelection, as well as new additions, to our Board and Supervisory Committee:
- Peter St. Onge- President/ CEO
- Eric Mayo- Board Chair
- Deanna Gordon- Vice Chair
- Brenda Benner- Treasurer
- Matt Pillsbury- Board Member
- Melanie Daigle- Board Member
- Pam Rudman-Board Member
- Vicki Carr, Board Member and Supervisory Committee Chair
- Tara Stevens- Associate Board Member
- Jason Dupuy- Associate Board Member
- Scott Vadnais- Supervisory Committee Member
- Hanna Daniel- Supervisory Committee Member
To our Board of Directors, Associate Board Members, and Supervisory Committee Members, your dedication does not go unnoticed. We are profoundly grateful, thank you!