We are accepting applications for the 2021 Charitable Giving Fund Recipient. See below for full details.
Thank you for your interest in having Trademark donate to your cause! It is important to us to be able to assist human service, social welfare and other non-profitable organizations within our communities.
The organizations will be selected by the Selection Committee and reviewed for eligibility, no later than February 1st of each year. The fund’s Selection Committee consists of a minimum of three (3) volunteers who are current employees of Trademark Federal Credit Union. This Committee will review applicants for eligibility and will present a final list to the entire Trademark Membership for final consideration. The organization will be chosen by the Membership via a voting tool. Voting will close on the last day of February and the recipient will be announced no later than March 1st of each year.
- You or your organization must have your application submitted by a Trademark Member.
- All donation requests must be submitted via email to CharitableGiving@TrademarkFCU.org or mail to PO Box 1440, Portland, ME 04104 and must be received no later than December 30th of each year. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- The donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from Trademark Federal Credit Union during the previous 12 calendar months before application submission. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- We do not entertain requests to support religious causes or political events and programs.
- We will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- We do consider requests from but not limited to; non-profit entities, individuals who are current Members of Trademark FCU, local school departments, local fire departments and local police departments.