Have the Correct Tax Withheld for 2020 - Trademark FCU
Trademark Page is Loading
up down

Have the Correct Tax Withheld for 2020

Did you receive unemployment benefits in 2020? Those benefits are taxable and must be reported on your federal tax return. 

The IRS wants to help make sure you have the correct amount withheld for 2020. To help, they have created an informative pamphlet which can be seen by clicking here and which outlines how you can have income tax withheld from your unemployment compensation and make tax payments.

The IRS also has a withholding estimator on its website to help you calculate what you might owe.