Are you in the market for a new vehicle? Whether it’s new wheels for your recently-licensed child, a 4WD model for the winters, or the hotrod of your dreams, make 2020 the year you put a new pedal to new metal.
The car-buying process has a reputation for being complicated and unpleasant. Trademark wants to change that reputation with our Auto Buying Center. From vehicle type to monthly payments, the Auto Buying Center allows you to search for cars and sort results by your preferences and financial situation. We also have convenient links for auto insurance, auto loans, auto dealers, and current auto promotions.
Keep in mind these Five Steps when looking to purchase a new vehicle.
1. Do your homework. The Auto Buying Center is an excellent resource, but be sure to call a Trademark team member if you have additional questions.
2. Know Your Loan. Be sure to consider all terms of your loan–from down payments to monthly installments and how the two affect each other.
3. Wait to make an offer. We’re excited for your new car, too, but there’s no need to rush any important decision! Once you’ve found a potential vehicle, sleep on it. Gather more information, and then make your offer.
4. Focus on Invoice Price vs. Monthly Payment. The monthly payment on your new ride will certainly affect your budget considerations, but be sure not to overlook the total price of the vehicle.
5. Get pre-approved. The negotiation process can often be the most stressful part of the car buying experience. Being pre-approved pre-negotiation gives you a stronger position at the table. Contact a Trademark teammate to help you start the pre-approval process.