Now more than ever, it is important to put an emphasis on saving – but also now more than ever, it is important to put an emphasis on fun! That’s what we’re trying to do this year during Youth Month; we’ll incorporate some learning, offer some assistance with saving, and most importantly, have some fun!
Take a look at some of the exciting things we’re offering now through the end of May. And parents, don’t forget to check out our sweepstakes below!
Grow with Trademark!
For New Members
Anyone who opens a youth account (ages 17 and under) during the month of April will receive a Trademark Tree (White Spruce) sapling in the mail!
Make sure to send us a picture of you planting it – and we would love updates over the years! Show us how big your Trademark Tree* is growing as you and your financial goals grow along with it.
Email us at MemberServices@TrademarkFCU.org or click here to fill out this form and open an account today!
For Current Members
You can have the chance to get a Trademark Tree* too! Here are the two different ways you can get your tree:
- Open and fund a Youth Certificate
- Open a checking account and debit card on a Youth Account (you will need mom, dad or a guardian for this)
*Limit one tree per Member.
Play our virtual fitness fair game!
This month, we’re offering a special website that takes your child on a money management tour. This simulation is similar to the game of “LIFE”. In this game, you will be given a career and a monthly income and then proceed to visit booths associated with various expenses that the average adult is faced with each month. Your goal is to create a monthly budget that does not exceed your monthly income.
Designed to look and feel like an in-person financial fitness fair, which typically takes place in a school gymnasium, this Money Management Experience is now easily accessible for Trademark Members!
Click the link below and enter code: TMFCU to get started!
Parents or Guardians, enter your child for the chance to win $100!
We are giving away $100 to ONE lucky winner in a random drawing in May. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the sweepstakes.
There are multiple ways to enter, and each will get you an added entry:
- Open and fund ($5) a Youth Savings Account (ages 17 and under)
- Open and fund a Youth Certificate (must be funded by May 14, 2021 or 30 days from account opening, whichever occurs first)
- Open a Checking Account and Debit Card on a Youth Account
- Sign up for eStatements on a Youth Account**
- Sign up for Trademark Online on a Youth Account**
- Complete the Virtual Fitness Fair game
- Submit a picture of you planting your tree or growing your savings (examples could be: doing chores to earn money, rolling coins, depositing money at the ITM, etc.):
- You can submit your picture via Facebook, by tagging us @TrademarkFederalCreditUnion or via Instagram and tagging us @Trademarkfcu, or you can email your picture to Mel at Melissa.Goode@TrademarkFCU.org
**Please note for the protection of minors Trademark Federal Credit Union recognizes the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (“COPPA”). Minor accounts, 12 years old and younger, are not permitted to have Online Banking and subsequently eStatements.
Click here to see full sweepstakes rules and details.